Sunday, May 29, 2016

Alice Through the Looking Glass Is an Ambitious But Completely Inessential Sequel [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

Alice Through the Looking Glass Is an Ambitious But Completely Inessential Sequel [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

At a certain point during Alice Through the Looking Glass, I thought to myself, “Wait, haven’t I seen this before?” And not in the cute “This movie is about time travel and we revisit scenes” kind of way. The movie got so monotonous, I literally felt like I’d seen a scene before in the same film.

Read more…

http://io9.gizmodo.com/alice-through-the-looking-glass-is-an-ambitious-but-com-1778498789 Alice Through the Looking Glass Is an Ambitious But Completely Inessential Sequel

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] Alice Through the Looking Glass Is an Ambitious But Completely Inessential Sequel

No comments:

Post a Comment