Sunday, October 30, 2016

This T-Rex Battle Royale Makes Me Wish I’d Gone To Burning Man (Almost) [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

This T-Rex Battle Royale Makes Me Wish I’d Gone To Burning Man (Almost) [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

If you’re secretly harboring a Mad Max fetish, there’s yet another reason to spend a few days in the middle of the desert at Burning Man. Usually it’s hard for most of us to see the appeal of the festival, until you realize it includes the opportunity to watch a pair of T-rex battle inside a replica of Mad Max’s Thunderdome.

Read more…

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-t-rex-battle-royale-makes-me-wish-id-gone-to-burni-1786715224 This T-Rex Battle Royale Makes Me Wish I’d Gone To Burning Man (Almost)

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] This T-Rex Battle Royale Makes Me Wish I’d Gone To Burning Man (Almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment