Friday, November 25, 2016

Disney’s Enchanted Sequel Is Finally on Its Way and I Couldn’t be More Excited [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

Disney’s Enchanted Sequel Is Finally on Its Way and I Couldn’t be More Excited [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

Enchanted is by far one of the most underrated Disney movies. How underrated is it? I guarantee half of you reading this right now probably don’t know what the hell we’re talking about. So let me explain why you should still be excited for this sequel.

Read more…

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-sequel-to-enchanted-just-got-a-director-and-i-could-1787494063 Disney’s Enchanted Sequel Is Finally on Its Way and I Couldn’t be More Excited

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] Disney’s Enchanted Sequel Is Finally on Its Way and I Couldn’t be More Excited

No comments:

Post a Comment