Sunday, January 29, 2017

Jai Courtney Chased the Director of Suicide Squad Around the Set Naked and I Wish I Was Surprised [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

Jai Courtney Chased the Director of Suicide Squad Around the Set Naked and I Wish I Was Surprised [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

I’m not surprised this happened. I’m not even surprised that there’s a photo of it. This is actually one of the more charming tales we’ve heard. But I am slightly surprised that there are still Suicide Squad set stories to tell.

Read more…

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jai-courtney-chased-the-director-of-suicide-squad-aroun-1789603855 Jai Courtney Chased the Director of Suicide Squad Around the Set Naked and I Wish I Was Surprised

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] Jai Courtney Chased the Director of Suicide Squad Around the Set Naked and I Wish I Was Surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment