Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Plot Of Passengers Seems To Be Based On This Old ’50s Comic Strip [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

The Plot Of Passengers Seems To Be Based On This Old ’50s Comic Strip [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

I admit, I have not seen the new movie Passengers. I have, however, read what the plot is about from various places, including this nicely detailed account. When I heard the basic story, it reminded me of something. Something I saw in an old book about spaceships. A comic. A weird, creepy, old ‘50s comic.

Read more…

http://jalopnik.com/the-plot-of-passengers-seems-to-be-based-on-this-old-50-1790446713 The Plot Of Passengers Seems To Be Based On This Old ’50s Comic Strip

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] The Plot Of Passengers Seems To Be Based On This Old ’50s Comic Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment