Sunday, May 28, 2017

I Drop-Kicked My Beautiful Superhero Son While Playing the First Four Story Missions in Injustice 2 [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

I Drop-Kicked My Beautiful Superhero Son While Playing the First Four Story Missions in Injustice 2 [cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com]

Last week the rain was pouring, the streets were flooded, and I had zero desire to leave the comfort of my home. But the makers of Injustice 2 were offering an intimate demo, and by god I wanted to see what Supergirl looked like in DC’s best murderverse.

Read more…

http://io9.gizmodo.com/i-drop-kicked-my-beautiful-superhero-son-while-playing-1793993513 I Drop-Kicked My Beautiful Superhero Son While Playing the First Four Story Missions in Injustice 2

[cheapestps3controller269.blogspot.com] I Drop-Kicked My Beautiful Superhero Son While Playing the First Four Story Missions in Injustice 2

No comments:

Post a Comment